61/26 Macpherson Street, Warriewood NSW 2102
SOLD BY ASH LOWE & PIP WRENCH
Townhouse Sold - Warriewood NSW
Relishing a quiet and private position toward the rear of the highly sought-after ‘Glen Eagles’ complex, this beautifully refreshed, north-facing townhouse offers the ultimate low-maintenance, family-focused lifestyle.
Split over two functional levels, on the ground floor this sun-drenched home features an open-plan layout, which seamlessly connects the living, dining, and kitchen areas met by sliding glass doors that open out to your private, undercover courtyard and garden oasis, perfect for all year round, outdoor entertainment.
The two king-sized bedrooms are located on the upper level, each offering an abundance of natural light, direct access to a private balcony, built-in wardrobes and a well-sized en-suite featured in the master bedroom.
Opportunity to create a third bedroom.
The ‘Glen Eagles’ Complex showcases meticulously maintained gardens and large public areas, which feature a full-sized tennis court, an indoor heated swimming pool and spa, a sauna and a gymnasium.
– Practical two-level, floor-plan boasting perfect open-plan living with an abundance of natural light throughout
– A well-sized covered courtyard and garden oasis perfect for outdoor entertainment
– Two king-sized bedrooms each complete with a private balcony and built-in wardrobes
– Master bedroom complete with an en-suite
– Family bathroom appropriately located on bedroom level, with separate bath and shower
– Convenient double remote garage with direct internal access
– Separate, over-sized internal laundry
– Occupying a corner position with only one common wall
– Refreshed with brand-new carpet and paint throughout
– Pet-friendly complex
– Perfect for those seeking relaxed modern comfort and lock-up-and-leave convenience.
– Close to quality schools, Warriewood Beach and Warriewood Square with bus transport at your doorstep
– Approximate Strata Rates: $1272.50 per quarter
– Approximate Council Rates: $403.90 per quarter
– Approximate Water Rates: $204.82 per quarter
– Approximate Internal Area: 140 sqm
– Approximate Area On Title: 211 sqm