5/42 Upper Beach Street, Balgowlah NSW 2093
SOLD BY PIP WRENCH & ASH LOWE
Apartment Sold - Balgowlah NSW
In a boutique block of only 8 apartments, this gorgeous light-filled apartment offers an exciting opportunity to move straight in, update in any way you choose or have as an exceptional investment.
The ultra-convenient position of this apartment allows you to choose your mood for the day, whether it’s the beach lifestyle of Manly just a few minutes’ drive away or the city lifestyle just a quick drive over the bridge or jump on the Ferry from Manly. It is in the prime location just moments away from Seaforth’s, Balgowlah’s and Balgowlah Heights buzzing restaurants, shops, cafes and public transport.
Beautiful light-filled interiors, this recently refreshed apartment provides both easy living and lifestyle.
Featuring high ceilings and cathedral-like windows, a tidy kitchen with a breakfast bar, floor-to-ceiling built-in robes, a full-size bathroom with laundry facilities and a sun-drenched balcony for outdoor relaxation.
– A rare opportunity situated within a boutique block of just 8
– Over-sized bedroom with floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes providing ample storage space
– Functional open-plan living design
– High ceilings and cathedral-like windows create an open light-filled atmosphere
– Full-size bathroom with laundry facilities along with a separate bath and shower
– East-facing balcony provides the perfect space for outdoor relaxation
– Freshly painted and carpeted throughout
– Easy and ample on-street parking is available
– Spacious shared laundry facilities are available
– Super convenient location within walking distance to Seaforth and Balgowlah’s village amenities including restaurants, cafes and public transport
– Approximate Council Rates: $404.00 per quarter
– Approximate Levies (Water included): $850.32 per quarter
– Company Title Block
Rental Opinion: $550.00 – $600.00 per week
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Built In Robes