3/7 Wetherill Street, Narrabeen NSW 2101
SOLD BY ASH LOWE | 0405 889 890
Apartment Sold - Narrabeen NSW
SOLD BY BOWERGRAY.
Beautifully presented 2 bedroom ground floor apartment, with an east facing patio and private access all within 200m of Narrabeen Beach.
Freshly painted and carpeted throughout. This home now oozes a light and bright atmosphere. The apartment showcases a full-size master bedroom with custom built in robes, full size internal laundry, plus a large LUG with direct access to the unit and mezzanine storage. This apartment is ready to move into and enjoy the beach-side culture Narrabeen is famous for.
Covering 87sqm on title, opportunities like this are rare and will make an ideal first home or wonderful addition to any property portfolio.
– Two generously sized bedrooms, with the main bedroom featuring large custom built-in wardrobes
– Spacious, open plan living area with separate dining, flowing onto an east facing outdoor entertaining area
– Full bathroom with separate bath
– Internal laundry
– Lock up garage with direct internal access
– Beautiful presented interiors with new paint and carpet throughout, nothing to spend
– Ideally positioned 200-meters to Narrabeen Beach, within walking distance to shops, cafes, restaurants, city transport and local schools
– Approximate Council Rates: $382 per quarter
– Approximate Water Rates: $160 per quarter
– Approximate Strata Rates: $769 per quarter
– Approximate Area on title: 87.1 sqm
– Approximate Internal size: 69.4 sqm