27A Pacific Street, Manly NSW 2095
SOLD BY BOWERGRAY | STREET RECORD $5,650,000
House Sold - Manly NSW
Offering a unique opportunity for versatile family living, this full brick upper and lower level duplex is peacefully nestled in an exclusive, tree-lined street just footsteps from Manly Beachfront. Presenting two residences on one title, both feature spacious open plan living areas, a sunny northerly aspect, three bedrooms and generous space for alfresco dining and entertaining. Embrace the potential of leasing both apartments, leasing one and residing in the other, or transforming the entire dwelling into a grand family home (STCA).
– Newly renovated downstairs with a luxurious induction kitchen and floorboards throughout
– Six spacious double bedrooms spread across two levels
– Private sunny north lawn and alfresco entertaining areas on both levels
– Single garage with internal access to the lower duplex and carport
– Scope to retain as a duplex or create one substantial luxury home (STCA)
– Walk to Queenscliff Beach, lagoon, parklands, playground, buses, schools and eateries
– Easy level walk to Manly’s buzzing village hub and wharf.
Approximate Council Rates: $873 per quarter
Approximate Water Rates: $160 per quarter
Approximate Land Size: 443sqm
Approximate Internal Size: 339sqm