2/26-32 Boronia Street, Dee Why NSW 2099
Sold By ASH LOWE & PIP WRENCH
Unit Sold - Dee Why NSW
SOLD BY BOWERGRAY
Boasting an enviable position just 200 meters from the beach, this oversized, ground-floor apartment is positioned in one of the most sought-after locations in Dee Why, a quiet sweet spot that is sure to make for an impressive lifestyle statement.
Built on a grand scale, this home oozes a light and bright atmosphere coupled with a practical floor plan design situated within a security building.
Showcasing a full-size master bedroom with custom built-ins, a family-sized kitchen, an open plan lounge/dining area that flows onto a peaceful and private balcony.
Enjoy the beach-side culture Dee Why is famous for, while enjoying the ideal peaceful distance from the buzzing waterfront restaurants, bars and cafes at the Dee Why Beach promenade.
This outstanding lifestyle opportunity is a rare find and will make an ideal first home or a wonderful addition to any property portfolio.
– Ground-floor garden apartment in one of Dee Why’s most sought-after streets
– Two generously sized bedrooms, with the main bedroom featuring a large custom built-in robe
– Spacious, open-plan lounge and dining area that flows onto a peaceful and private balcony
– Full bathroom with separate bath
– Full-sized internal laundry
– Large lock-up garage with space for storage
– Beautifully presented interiors with new paint and carpet throughout, nothing left to spend
– Prime beachside location, positioned just 200-meters from Dee Why Beach, within walking distance to shops, cafes, restaurants, city transport and local schools
– Approximate Council Rates: $382.10 per quarter
– Approximate Water Rates: $158.45 per quarter
– Approximate Strata Rates: $1237.50 per quarter
– Approximate Internal Size: 92 sqm
– Approximate Area On Title: 108 sqm
Rental Opinion: $725.00 – $775.00 per week