16 Ronald Avenue, Narraweena NSW 2099
Prime entry level home in quiet peaceful setting
House Sold - Narraweena NSW
Located in leafy Narraweena and resting on a level 667sqm block, this single level brick home is centrally located in a quiet and family orientated neighbourhood.
Renovated in recent years, this is the perfect opportunity for young families to enjoy now, remodel or start from scratch and custom design your dream home.
Entertain using the North facing purpose built outdoor alfresco area which enjoys complete privacy and provides ample space for summer entertaining.
Enjoy security and comfort with a fully fenced block which features built-in fishpond, a large external brick garage and additional wc and shower facility.
This fantastic opportunity is positioned just a short walk to shopping strip, transport, parks and Narraweena primary school.
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Three further bedrooms with built-ins
– Updated kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances
– Open plan living area with natural fireplace
– Child-friendly rear yard with easy-care established gardens
– An ideal choice for young families, first homeowners or builders
– Currently leased $1000 per week
– Available with vacant possession
Council $467.10 pq
Water $150.99 pq
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 667 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces