83 Cassia Street, Dee Why NSW 2099
Sold By ASH LOWE - 0405 889 890
House Sold - Dee Why NSW
SOLD BY BOWERGRAY
From its private, tightly held cul-de-sac setting perched high on the headland, this stunning house is set to a panoramic ocean and district backdrop, making it the perfect place to call home for those who appreciate the finer things in life.
Positioned on approximately 487 sqm of easy-care grounds, with cathedral-like ceilings and an elevated east-facing aspect, this home creates an open and airy atmosphere that perfectly captures the essence of coastal living.
Fully renovated with no expense spared, this home was designed with families in mind, featuring four spacious bedrooms, three modern bathrooms, an abundance of storage space and split-level entertaining areas, ensuring there’s plenty of room for everyone to spread out and enjoy their own space.
Don’t miss your chance to secure this luxurious family home in one of the Northern Beaches’ most sought-after locations!
– Panoramic ocean and district views spanning from North Curl Curl through to Manly
– Glass embraced living space on the upper level with easy flow to covered entertainers deck with breathtaking ocean and district views
– Sweeping open entertaining zone with living, dining and kitchen housed under soaring cathedral ceilings, air conditioning unit and a beautiful built-in gas stone fireplace
– Sleek open-plan gas kitchen with Caesarstone (UV resistant) benchtops and premium integrated appliances including two integrated dishwashers, integrated fridge and freezer, spacious butlers pantry and bar fridge
– All four bedrooms feature built-in robes, ceiling fans, downlights, new carpet throughout and both sheer and block-out roller blinds
– The main bedroom features a walk-in and an ensuite with heated flooring, a heated towel rail and an electric skylight
– The main bathroom features a separate bath and shower, his and her sinks, heated flooring, a heated towel rail and an electric skylight
– Spacious split-level entertaining areas, with the downstairs rumpus room featuring a ceiling fan, built-in tv unit, walk-in linen cupboard and bathroom with direct access to the back courtyard
– Volumes of built-in internal storage space
– Solar panels installed
– Remote controlled, double lock up garage with internal access
Approximate Council Rates: $848.10 per quarter
Approximate Water Rates: $400.95 per quarter
Approximate Land Size: 487 sqm